Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Rink is Open!



Our Ice Rink is officially open for the 2009 Winter Season!




And my Kids are ready!

Ice Hockey has been a big part of our lives for the past 16 years! Putting up an ice rink every year is one of my husbands favorite things to do. We don't have a swimming pool, but we do have an ice rink!
I love when my children's friends and teammates stop by to skate! It's a lot of fun to watch them having a great time.

 When they come off the ice, they can always count on me to have mugs of steaming hot chocolate with marshmallows and chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven waiting for them!!
Yum!!



Even our dog will find a treat or two for her!
Compliments from our neighbor!



2 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Lovely photos! The snow is so much fun! :) Theresa

tkdesigns4u said...

Hi Theresa!
We had a wonderful time in the snow! I heard its going to be a snowy winter! Love it!(except it's quite a job to shovel the rink! Glad I have two strong boys! :-)
Have a Merry Christmas!
Tracey