Sunday, August 1, 2010

July - A month of turmoil!

Summer Rain - Happy Crying Cloud Raining on a Flower - mini ACEO print 3.5 x 2.5
By moonflygirl on Etsy




This month's weather has been hot, with lots of rain...
great for the garden... hard on the soul!
Unfortunately,
my life has been the same!
Needing some time to sort things out, I decided to temporarily put my shops on vacation mode..... a first for me!

On a Rainy Day Original Watercolor Paintin
By LaurenAlexander on Etsy

I hope to keep blogging when I can, and open up shop again some time in August!
The picture below reminds me that sometimes we have to go through some bad weather to reap the wonderful rewards at the end.

My shop items are still available to look at in my Artfire Studio. http://www.tkdesigns.artfire.com/
Any questions feel free to contact me at tkdesigns4u@gmail.com

Showers Often Bring Flowers 8"x 10" mixed media
By junepfaffdaley on Etsy

4 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

You need to do what is best for you! I hope things are better soon. The art you've shown here is enough to chase all the blues away. Take care! Theresa

Bloggerjb said...

Hi Tracey,
Bummer, just started learning the in's and out's of this blogging world. I love your blog and all your artsy things! Rest up and come back soon!
Jill

Unknown said...

I hope those storm clouds in your life are quickly replaced with rainbows. Take care.

Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography

tkdesigns4u said...

Thank you guys for all your good wishes! I'm back and feeling a lot better. Life is tough sometimes, creating havoc when you least expect it! My rainbow is definitely trying to break through those clouds...