Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not Camera Shy!!!


While sitting on the beach reading my favorite jewelry magazines,

I noticed this Herring Gull watching me.
After 5 -10 minutes went by, I looked up again and
realized he hadn't moved! So, I slowly took my camera out
of my beach bag and started taking pictures.
Instead of flying away,
he seemed very curious and walked closer to check out my
shiny silver camera! Unfortunately, he got so close
many of the pictures came out blurry!



Later the same day, this little Laughing Gull
decided he wanted to be in pictures too!

Tracey :-)

2 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

They're beautiful! Those are just terrific photographs, Tracey. Thanks for sharing them. Theresa

tkdesigns4u said...

Thanks Theresa! It's not hard taking good pictures when you have such cooperative subjects!!lol!
They were so cute, I just couldn't resist the photo op!

Hope you've been visiting the Conn. Shores! The Long Island Sound was 'home sweet home' for me growing up! Love those tidal pools!
Tracey