Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Garden Favorites





I stumbled upon these wonderful solar lights for your garden by Treasureagain on Etsy.
 I thought they were so clever and
  adore the idea of upcycling vintage mason jars into useful items for your garden!

 I was hooked!
 As I pictured how wonderful they would look in my garden, I decided to buy them!
 I can't wait for them to arrive!!

Take a peek at some of the other great items they offer at their Etsy Shop,
 I think you will be hooked like I was!





 These would  make such charming center pieces at any garden
 wedding or party, especially paired up with the solar hanging lights!


**********
I look forward to sharing more great garden items in the weeks to come. If you have any favorite garden items you'd like to share let me know!

No comments: