Monday, April 9, 2012

Time For New Items To Watch For at My Studio!



It was time to create something new this spring to add to my studios on Etsy and Artfire. After creating a new beaded watch bracelet for myself, it quickly became a passion, and then a new section in my Studio! 

 

What I love about watch bracelets is the convenience
 they offer. Maybe its me, but I don't like having
 to dig into my pocket book looking for my cell phone
every time I want to know the time.
Yes, cell phones are great, and I couldn't live
 my hectic lifestyle without it. But, its so nice to just
 take a peek at the time when its right on your wrist.

Watch bracelets can also become a beautiful accessory
 to your outfit, like a bracelet. They don't scream watch!


Harmony - Silver and Black Beaded Watch Bracelet by TKDesigns on Etsy.

 I look forward to offering more watches in the
future. Some will even stretch, making it easier for people
 that have difficulty in closing their watch bracelets with
 a lobster claw or toggle closure.

After searching for a watch bracelet myself,
 I know size and color can sometimes be a problem.
 Create the perfect bracelet watch for you by contacting
 me through my etsy shop.


 Have a wonderful day!
Tracey :-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracey, these are all gorgeous! You have such an eye. I'm heading over to Etsy to favorite some of these.

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography

tkdesigns4u said...

Thanks so much Julie!
I had a lot of fun creating something new! I really appreciate your input!

Tracey :-)