Saturday, September 26, 2009

Meet my Talented Followers -1

This week, because of a computer glitch, I lost all of my Followers! I didn't realize how much I love opening up my blog and seeing their wonderful faces peering back at me!!

I am so happy they are back, I decided to feature their work here in the next several weeks! They are quite a talented bunch with wonderful blogs of their own. I hope you will enjoy this series!

I decided to start with several of my oldest Followers who have been with me since I began my blog! Thanks for your support guys!

Leslie is a wonderful jewelry artist.
This unique Family pendant is one of my favorite items she offers in her shop at Etsy!



Julie takes incredible photographs of the nature that surrounds her. I love this new photo she took from her recent trip to Seattle, Washington.




Judy creates her 'Ju's Creations' by hand embroidering them without the aid of a machine! This sachet is perfect for the season!
Visit her Etsy Shop: http://www.rokstudy.etsy.com/

**Look for more of my Talented Followers in the days to come!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so honored to be featured on your blog with these other talented artisans! Thank you very much!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
Blog of Note

Julie Harrison said...

Thank you so much for the honor of being one of your featured artisans. Thank you for the promotion.

I wish you continued success in your business venture.

Julie