Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Meet My Talented Followers -3

This has been fun - I just love sharing my talented followers with you!
To be honest, its been awhile since I have browsed through their shops! With the summer now behind us, I am glad I've had the time to see what they all have been up to!! Enjoy!!



This Fat Cat pincushion is only one of many fun, quirky & one-of-a- kind pincushions offered by this creative artist! They are so cute, I couldn't decide which one to feature! Looking for a smile?-- take a peek at her Etsy Shop!  http://www.fatcatcrafts.etsy.com/




I just love all the whimsical pendants that this creative artist offers in her shop! Of course birds always catch my eye, but I also love another pendant that says "No Coffee, No Work!"  that one is soooo me! Look for other sayings and quotes at



Lori Dean Dyment is a wonderful artist/printmaker. Her artwork can also be found on beautiful glass art pendants! 
Take a peek at her Etsy Shop:  http://www.deandymentsudios.etsy.com/


 **Check back soon for more great artists, their shops and blogs!   

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a surprise! I just popped in to give a quick read and see what you've been up to and BAM! there's my painting! Thanks so much for including me on your blog. I will link you up.
Lori

Unknown said...

Love the cat burglar!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
Blog of Note