Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Talented Followers Series -10

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
This Series has been a real joy! I am so happy to have gotten to know all of my Followers! To complete my Series,  I would like to share the rest of my followers that have Craft Supply Shops, wonderful blogs of their own or just enjoy reading blogs!!
I thank you all for following me!



  Momgen's Corner is a great place to find craft supplies, beads, clothing, and more.
A great place to look for Glitter Christmas Peel and Stick Gift Tags and other holiday items.
Visit Momgen Craft Corner:  http://www.momgencraftcorner.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://winningmommys.blogspot.com/
This is a wonderful blog that promotes new products, reviews products, guide of giveaways and has giveaways! A great place to visit and see what's up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Backroads Explorer
http://Backroadsexploring.blogspot.com/
This entertaining blog is all about the adventures of a couple that love to just take off with no predetermined destination and share their adventures! Great pictures and stories about their travels and the people they meet around Southern Indiana and surrounding areas!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Vidhya
After looking through Vidhya's blogs I found that she also has a Studio on Artfire!
http://www.vidhyagowri.artfire.com/


Blue Satin beads with Metal Pendant Necklace set
I'm so glad I discovered her Studio!

Here are two of her many blogs!
This blog is a great place to go if you want to find out about an indian spice and has links on where to buy them.
My Receipes - http://iyercooks.blogspot.com/
Vegetarian Indian Recipes she has tried, liked and shares the recipe! I may actually try one, they sound good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Thanks for Following my Blog!!
Chrystal Colours
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish you all a happy, healthy holiday season!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful followers! The blue beaded necklace is gorgeous!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
Blog of Note

tkdesigns4u said...

Thanks Julie! You're my most loyal follower!! I always enjoy seeing your smiling face and nice comments! Hope you had a nice thanksgiving!
Tracey

craftymom said...

wow that is a very nice thing to do. Thanks for featuring me. TC

Vidhya said...

Oh my god!.. Thanks so much for doing this.. This is the first time, my blog got featured... Thanks for the compliments about my recipe blog too.. Please try my recipes and let me know how you like them....Thanks once again