Sunday, November 8, 2009

What do you think he's thinking about?


I went out to feed the fish in our new pond and sitting there at the edge is this little frog quietly sitting under this leaf! Usually if I get close enough to him, he jumps into the water. But today he didn't move! I wonder if he thinks I can't see him under his leaf? It reminded me of the days I would play hide and seek with my kids and they would be hiding their bodies but their feet or little bottoms would be showing!!
I guess he is maybe contemplating the coming of winter? What do you think?

2 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

That's exactly what I thought! Perhaps he's looking for something a wee bit warmer than a leaf. :) Theresa

tkdesigns4u said...

That leaf just makes me laugh! He sat there for at least an hour! Maybe, he didn't want to jump in that cold pond water?