Monday, November 30, 2009

One-of-a-kind Holiday Gifts by TKDesigns -Part 1 of 4!

Inspired by Nature's Beauty,  I have created  beautiful, jewelry/keepsake wooden boxes that have a special connection through their origin of sea treasures!
The gorgeous  boxes below are all one-of-a-kind, and would make the perfect unique gift for that person that has everything!!


This beautiful wood jewelry/keepsake box features an amazing weathered stone that came from the shores of Israel!
I have several items in my Etsy Shop and Artfire Studio that have a connection with Israel.
Perfect gifts for the Holidays! Israel Rocks Necklace & Israel Rocks Box
Bat Mitzvahs, Bar Mitzvahs or anyone looking for something special!


This pretty wood heart box features a large piece of genuine sea glass in a wonderful seafoam green, and a small red stone that the Irish call the Heart of Ireland!
I do have one more box left in either of my shops called Irish Sundrops & Polka Dots!


This sweet one of a kind box has sea treasures from Florida and California shores! I just love the rare small white heart shaped genuine piece of sea glass that had been shaped this way by nature!!
Perfect unique gift for a Bride to Be, any shore lover, beach house, endless possibities!



After the Storm by TKDesigns
This lovely unique box has not been listed yet (probably next few days)
The sea Urchins were hand collected by my son from the shores of W. Florida after a big storm!
Perfect for gift giving for the holidays!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most items in my shops/studio are one-of-a-kind so you can always find something unique for that special person!
  Gift Certificates are available for my etsy shop. They are listed for $20.00, but you can request any amount, just contact me first and I will create a special listing just for you!
I can also create a gift certificate for either of my other two shops if you prefer.
just contact me at tkdesigns4u@gmail.com


Part Two is coming Tomorrow!

 "Free Shipping" on Jewelry ~~~~~~10% off all other items!

Write in "One-of-a-Kind" in message to seller in any of my shops at time of purchase. 
I will reimburse you through paypal after purchase.  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful keepsake boxes! I love the third one. Beautiful!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
Blog of Note