Monday, June 22, 2009

I Won! I Won!


On this gloomy Monday morning I was so excited to find out that I won the drawing from 'Tree of Life Designs'. http://FuzzB.com/profile.php?profile=101371 This busy artist Kerri Testa creates wonderful floor cloths and gave me the opportunity to choose the one I wanted!


It was an agonizing decision since I love all of them and could easily find a place for each one!! However, I decided on the Garrison House/Edward Durant Floor cloth (not shown in picture). Going into the summer, it seemed like a lighter, brighter choice. Honestly, I don't think I could go wrong with any of them!

Kerri Testa is also the owner/operator of Cafe Handmade, a clever site for artists to meet and sell their work in a Virtual Craft Show atmosphere. The Virtual Craft Show is a lot of fun! This is where buyers can browse through the aisles of a virtual craft show, and sellers can showcase their handcrafted items.

The Cafe Handmade Lounge is a great place to join groups, blog, and socialize, creating a network to connect those who love to buy handmade with those that love to create handmade!
The Cafe Handmade Market Place is a custom market place on FuzzB (like Etsy) offering an additional selling venue under the Cafe Handmade name.
I'm currently a member and have a virtual booth. Check it out! http://cafehandmade.blogspot.com/ I'm in asile 3 this week!
Also, take a minute to vote for your favorite booth!

Thanks Kerri! I can't wait for my floor cloth to arrive!

1 comment:

tkmetalarts said...

Congratulations! That is just awesome.