Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday Garden


I just love the creativity of this indigo butterfly necklace! It is called 'Dwellers of the Mechanical Garden!' created by Eugena777.

Each of her necklaces is one-of-a-kind, with its own color scheme and watch parts design. The pendant is covered with multiple layers of translucent resin to give it a smooth, glass-like surface.

If you would like more information about this item and clever artist, just click on the title Wednesday Garden!

Also take a peek at Eugena's comment to hear what sparked the creation of this clever piece! Thanks Eugena!

2 comments:

Eugena said...

Thank you for featuring my Steampunk butterfly necklace! I came up with this design for a contest at Vintaj.com, and was so captivated by this idea that I made the butterflies in every color of the rainbow and black. I also wrote a very detailed step by step tutorial explaining how to make this necklace.

Amy V. said...

Beautiful feature!