Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away! Clever Ideas For Today!

PartyBluPrints Blog * Nothing Bundt Cakes - Too Cute for words!

On this rainy day I have lots to do! But I'm so comfy sitting here with my coffee and laptop, I don't want to move!! So, I thought I would make good use of my time and pass along a wonderfully creative blog that I found through twitter!

This blog has lots of great ideas for entertaining. With summer BQ's & July 4th coming up, today, is a great time to take a peek and dream of throwing that perfect party on a warm SUNNY day! Something, we New Jersians have not seen in weeks!

So take a minute and get inspired with wonderful recipes, and ideas! http://www.partybluprints.blog.com/

Do you have a favorite blog that cheers you up on a rainy day? Please share it with us!

No comments: